Friday 11 April 2014

Happy Mother's day - BSC #89

Happy Friday everyone.

Oh my the weeks are getting shorter or is it just Im getting older and I may even get this post up on time this week, anyway
its Friday and that means its time for the

Brown Sugar Challenge #89


Our theme for this week is

Mother's Day




I used promarkers to colour my
Image - Lisabeth Butterfly Kisses
Paper/card - 8 x 8 Dreamcatcher
Distress Ink Pads - Dusty Concord
Punch & Dies - Tonic range
Embellishments - Card Candy and purple flower gems 
Sentiment - Hero arts clear stamps.





Our sponsors this week is





Thank you for dropping by and for all your lovely comments,
 be sure to stop and check out the


and see the cards from the rest of the design team.



1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love the image & the design!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving some love!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete