Tuesday 29 April 2014

My Besties UK Challenge - Card 1

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog.

Now that everything is back to normal or as normal as it can be in our house with everyone back to work and school, I thought I would take time out and blog some cards (in separate posts) I made for a Challenge and DT call over on




I am hoping this will do my niece for her birthday at the end of May, I cant believe she is coming 20.  The years are just flying by too darn quick.


This image is from My Bestie by Sherri Baldy, her images are gorgeous and you will find the HERE in her etsy shop and also HERE on her website.  It was coloured in with my promarkers and the papers where from a freebie set out of a magazine by Jennifer Ellory - Floral Papers.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the pearl spirals are from Creative Expressions.  I used an embossing board on the blue card swiss dots and I also used a spellbinders die to cut the fancy lattice behind the blue card, the pink card stock is out of my stash.

I would like to enter this in the My Besties UK Challenge blog 

Thank you for dropping by and for all your lovely comments,
 be sure to stop and check out the


and all the rest of the blogs from around the world.

Karen Xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image and the beautiful floral embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty thanks for joining us over at the Besties UK challenge -Carol Besties UK DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the beautifully coloured image and colour pallet.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card ! thanks for joining us over at My Bestie UK Challenge Deb DT

    ReplyDelete