Wednesday 30 April 2014

My Bestie Challenge - Card 3

Hi all

Here is my third card for the




The image again is one of Sherri Baldy digi images and was coloured in with my promarkers, you can get the image from her 



The the fur collar of the images dress I put some glitter on it as well as her ear-rings and I used a Spellbinder die to cut the image out and backed onto red card.  The pattern paper is from a set of papers I received free with a magazine from a designer range called Damask Rose.


The flowers and leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts trimmed with stickles glitter glue.  The bling ribbon is mounted onto a red ribbon which is from Stampin Up, this is then mounted on some white glitter card mounted onto red card. 


I would like to enter this in the My Besties UK Challenge blog 

Thank you for dropping by and for all your lovely comments,
 be sure to stop and check out the


and all the rest of the blogs from around the world.

Karen Xxx

1 comment:

  1. pretty card thanks for joing us at My Bestie UK debs DT

    ReplyDelete