Wednesday 30 April 2014

My Besties Challenge - Card 2

Hi all

Here is my second entry for the 




I have another neices who's birthday is in June so I will keep this one for her. The paper I used on this card is also from a set of free papers by Jennifer Ellory which I received with a magazine.


The top photo looks as if its just an ordinary card but as you can see from the above picture it is a easal card.  Again I used one of Sherri's Image but this one is one of her latest with you can get on her etsy store HERE or website store HERE.



The flowers and leaves I have used are from Wild Orchard Crafts and the Bling swirls are out of my stash.  The lace ribbon I got off Ebay sorry I can remember the details of the seller.  The pink card is embossed with swiss dots embossing folder.


This image can be purchased HERE,  I coloured this image with my promarkers and backed it on blue card.


The little butterfly and bling ribbon was from my stash.   I stamped the sentiment in pink ink onto white card and cut it out with a spellbinder labels die, also cut it out in pink and blue card stock. 




I would like to enter this in the My Besties UK Challenge blog 

Thank you for dropping by and for all your lovely comments,
 be sure to stop and check out the


and all the rest of the blogs from around the world.

Karen Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Cute card thanks so much for showing all your detail and joining us over at My Bestie UK Debs DT

    ReplyDelete