Sunday 30 March 2014

Crafty Haul

Hi everyone

Just thought I would come on and tell you about the fab demo day I was at with Katie (my daughter) at
Paperworks, Linen Green, Dungannon.  Lovely wee store filled with lovely goodies, such as Prima, Trimcraft, Tonic, Papermania and much more.  Ruth Hamilton was demonstrating different range of crafty goodies, tonic, trimcraft, xcut etc, just click on her name and see all the lovely projects she has made.  She also has her own range of digital stamps.

Here are a couple of photos of what I bought at the store


What is in the photo
Trimcraft Santoro London - Mirabelle Collection - Mergirl
Forever in Time Ribbon Tape - Piano
Forever in Time Ribbon Tape - Tape Measure
Docrafts Papermania Bare Basics - 8x8 Hessian
Docrafts Papermania Madame Payrauds - postal Frame
Docrafts Papermania Tissue Paper - PMA169204
Hessian Ribbon


Prima A4 Paper Pad - Jodie Lee Designs - Delight Collection
Prima Everyday Vintage - Love Letter Kit.

These collections will go lovely with the las lot of Heartfelt Creations stamp and die set I bought.

I also ordered these dies from Create and Craft and they arrived yesterday as well


Some Tattered Lace Dies
- Butterfly Panel
- Rose Panel
- Beautiful Blooms


Thanks for popping by my blog and if you like what you read please click on the follow button, also remember to hop over to Ruths and the Paperworks sites and see what they are up too.

Karen Xxx



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful array of crafting goodies. I am a new follower. Welcome to Blogland.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun shopping for all those goodies! I've also got 2 kids, 2 dogs and a guinea pig lol! :D am a follower now xx

    ReplyDelete