Friday 28 March 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Friday Everyone

Well another week has flown by, and were at the tail end of another month.  Here is my card for 



Our theme this week is Easter

Here is my Card for our sponsors.



The image I used this week is Egg Tower and I coloured it using my promarkers.  I used a spellbinders die from the card creator range - A2 Fancy Ribbon Ribbon.  I went round the edge with Spun Sugar distress ink.  The papers I used was from Papermania Colossal Paper Pack, Easter Themes and I also used spun sugar around the edge.  My sentiment is from a stamp set I purchased while I was in florida its from Hero Arts code is C498 and is cut out with a labels twenty eight die.  The Silver mirror swirls that are under the flowers are from the Jewel Flowers and Flourishes Die set from Spellbinders and the Corners are also a spellbinders die set called Frame One from the Die-D Lites range.  The flowers are stamped from the Majestic Morning Blooms set HCPC3580, Vintage Morning Background set from Heartfelt Creations and cut them out with the co-ordinating die, with flat back pearls for centres.

Our sponsors this week is




Thank you for dropping by and for all your lovely comments,
 be sure to stop and check out the

and see the cards from the rest of the design team.




2 comments:

  1. So cute Karen and so suitable for Easter.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Easter Card, perfect for our challenge at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete