Sunday 2 March 2014

Storage for my Masks

Hi everyone

Was watching Ali Reeve on a recording I had from create and craft and she was showcasing a
little storage container for the 6 x 6 mask she produces.  As usual by the time I got round to watching it
the items were sold out.  Being one of those people with very little patience waiting on things coming back into stock I decided to make my own version.

From this pile of masks


To this neat storage




Items Used -  

Chipboard, 
Tyvek,
Double sided tape, 
Recollection Steampunk Botanica - (bought this on my last trip to florida)
Core-ordinations card stock
Charm from stash
Utee to dip flower in.

Many thanks for dropping by my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea - gorgeous storage box and the money you saved can go on new stash!!

    ReplyDelete