Monday 17 March 2014

#85 - Brown Sugar Challenge

Hi everyone

Friday again Fridays been and gone, apologies everyone I can't believe I've messed up my scheduling again you would think I would know what I'm doing now (seemingly not, lol) so that means its a


Our theme this week is Paper Piecing


Front

This is a kinda DL card with about 1 and 1/4 cut away to show the inside of the card (see below) using up the left over free paper from my last project I got in a magazine.  I used and Martha Stewart border punch on both sides of a piece of blue card stock and a narrow strip of hessian ribbon down the center, with two little fasteners from pinflair.   The image was printed on white card stock and die cut with a spellbinders labels and paper pieced with the same back ground paper.  this was them mounted onto a piece of brown card stock and embossed with a cogs embossing folder.  the sentiment  was from lily of the valley round sentiments and punched out using a stampin up punch.


Inside

I put in a white insert with a happy Father's Day sentiment stamped onto a white card stock again die cut with a spellbinders label die and inked around the edge with vintage photo.  I also attached a piece of the backing paper down the outside of the insert.

Our Sponsor for this week




Thank you for dropping by and be sure to stop and check out  

and see the cards from the rest of the design team.


No comments:

Post a Comment