Wednesday 11 November 2015

Charity Cards

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.

Here are a few cards I have ready for my local charity shop


I don't know whether its my area but I find handmade cards so hard to sell here, so I decided to donate them to charity.

My mother had bowel cancer about 14 years ago and thankfully it was caught in time and she didn't need any treatment.  We didn't need these lovely nurses, but you never know, and as they are not government funded they need all the donations they can get.  Also my aunt but she wasn't so lucky and palliative care was needed.




These will be dropped into my local shop and hopefully when they put them out they have a higher success rate than myself.


Thank you for dropping by, please leave a comment and if you like what I do
please press the join/follow button at the top.


Karen Xxx


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, Karen, and a fabulous charity, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Avril, every time I'm in the town I always go in and buy something, mostly books to fold

      Delete