Friday 27 November 2015

Time to Celebrate

Hi everyone thanks for stopping by.

Over at Brown Sugar we have a new challenge starting today.

Theme: Pearls



The card size is 7 x 5 white card base, a piece of pattern paper layered onto pink glitter card.  Using a  WRMK corner chomper I rounded the corners of all my layers as well as my card case.



The sentiment was stamped with archival ink in coffee as I thought the black was a little to harsh.  I made my border using patterned paper out of the same paper pack, layered onto a grey card stock and the border edge was made using a corner punch then I added the pearls.



I used some gel sparkle pens and spectrum pencils to colour in the hair.  

My image is from our Sponsor



  

Prize - 4 Digi images of winners choice

Items used :-       

Image - Buttercream Babe - Mad Hatter Digi Stamp
Pattern paper from Dovecraft Designer Pack - Funky Vintage
Spectrum Noir Blending Pencils
Cosmic Shimmer pva
Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A & B Dies
Grey tone Card stock
White card stock
Pink Glitter Card stock
Sparkle gel pens - assorted colours
Adhesive Pearls
Double sided tape
Sentiment from Angelica and Friends Florence set
Ranger Archival Ink - Coffee


 Thank you for dropping by and for all your lovely comments,
 be sure to stop and check out the




and see the cards from the rest of the design team.


If you like what you see please press the join/follow button on the side above.


Karen Xxx




4 comments:

  1. Hello Karen, Love your sparkly blog... Great card and image which you have coloured beautifully. Love the glittery card and the paper.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank your Jade for your lovely coments.

      Delete
  2. Hi
    super nice cool card
    hugs lisbeth

    ReplyDelete