Friday 13 November 2015

Shaving Foam Card

Hi everyone thanks for stopping by.

Over at Brown Sugar we have a new challenge starting today.

Theme: No Designer Paper


On my card this week I used a background die and cut a strip out of my card and placed a piece of lilac card stock behind it and also you can see the die in the below photo.

 

My pearls are done using the Cosmic Shimmer Coloured pva glue and also the corners of my card.


My background paper is using the shaving foam technique using distress reinkers, this was the first time I have done it and I really enjoyed this technique. 



I used a spellbinders die to cut my image and also cut out a lilac piece to mat my image to.  I coloured this using my Spectrum Noir pencils and went round the outside edge with dusty concord distress ink.

My image is from our sponsor

Morgan's Art



Items used :-       

Image - Fairy and Baby Dragon
Spectrum Noir Blending Pencils
Cosmic Shimmer Coloured pva - Purple Violet
Cosmic Shimmer pva
Spellbinders labels 28  
Tonic Clematis Vine - Simply Screens Die
Lilac Card stock
Encaustic Card Stock - white
Shaving Foam
Distress Reinkers - Evergreen Bough, Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Shaded Lilac, 
Distress Ink Pad - Dusty Concord

/

Thank you for dropping by and for all your lovely comments,
 be sure to stop and check out the




and see the cards from the rest of the design team.


If you like what you see please press the join/follow button on the side above.


Karen Xxx


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the design and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, it was the first time doing this technique and it was fun.

      Delete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    You've made a topper from this
    He is super nice.
    grtjs lisbeth

    ReplyDelete