Friday 13 November 2015

Happy Christmas

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.




This card I made and used it to apply for Creative Expressions DT Call last month, I unfortunately didn't get shortlisted this time but there is always next year.




I kept it a red and white theme running through my card and a little crystal glitter glue.




This is a die I got free with a magazine a few weeks ago and it cuts beautifully.


I think I will keep this card and give it to my mum and dad for Christmas, usually I put them in a box and give them to my local favoured charity.


Items used:-
Red and white card stock
Spellbinders - Fancy Lattice, Layered poinsettia and A2 matting basics A & B
Couture creations - Wild poinsettia embossing folder
3,5,8 mm White Adhesive pearls from Creative Expressions
Cosmic Shimmer pva glue
1mm 3D foam tape
Happy Christmas die from Creative Dies
Dovecraft crystal glitter glue



Thank you for dropping by, please leave a comment and if you like what I do
please press the join/follow button at the top.


Karen Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment