Friday 22 January 2016

Aubery wishes you a Happy Birthday

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Over at Brown Sugar we have a new challenge starting today.

Theme: Brown, black and blue


This weeks card I found quite easy to do as I didnt have to colour the image, my base card is kraft card stock layer with a piece of black card and then my patterned paper edges with a mix of vintage photo and hickory smoke distress ink.




The piece of brown card stock from my bits box was embossed with a happy birthday embossing folder and then i lighlty rubbed a victage photo over the top.  When I attached it onto my layers I attached to wee silver tool charms on with hot glue.  The happy birthday sentiment is stamped with faded jeans distress ink and I went over it lightly with a paint brush to fill in the bit that was missed.


This photo shows the little of the inside of the card with is black, blue and brown card stock layered with a matching piece of patterned paper as the top layer.  


I didnt have to colour in my image this week as I requested one already coloured and it was the perfect colours for our challenge.  The image it from our sponsors


Dr Digi's



Store - http://www.doctor-digi.com

 Thank you for dropping by and 
 be sure to stop and check out the


and see the cards from the rest of the design team.

If you like what you see please press the join/follow button on the side above.


Karen Xxx

2 comments: