Sunday 7 February 2016

Love My Sister - I Love You

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Over at Brown Sugar we have a new challenge starting today.

Theme: Valentine



My card today is an easel card.  The base card is made with kraft card stock cut using a Spellbinders dies Grand labels one.


As you can see from the photo I folded the front of my card in half and then attached another die cut on the top of one half.


The patterned paper that I used was Scrumptious Collection from papermania.


The heart I cut from the Patterned paper using Media Mixage heart 1 dies. which I attached with a foam pad on top of lace and a piece of pink ribbon from Stampin up.


The image was coloured in with steadtler/Spectrum coloured pencils and cut with spellbinders Labels 28 die and layered onto two of the larger sizes. My image is from our sponsors and the image is called Love my Sister.


Sponsors - All Dressed Up Stamps




www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps

Items Used
Patterned Paper from Papermania - Scrumptious Collection
Heart Pink Gems
Stampin Up Pink Grosgrain Ribbon
Vintage Lace from stash
Paper Doily
Spellbinders Dies - Grand Labels One
                 Labels 28
                                   Media Mixage Hearts 1
Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Staedler Ergosoft 157 pencils
Spectrum Blending Pencils


Thank you for dropping by and 
 be sure to stop and check out the


and see the cards from the rest of the design team.

If you like what you see please press the join/follow button on the side above.


Karen Xxx

1 comment: