Wednesday 20 January 2016

Another new hobby

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.

I'm sorry everyone but I think I've caught the colouring bug.  I have 3 adult colouring books for a few months now bringing them out looking at them and then closing them again.  Well I decided to take the bull by the horns and start colouring the Secret Garden one in.  My hubby bought me the Harry Potter one for Christmas and the other ones I have are from the Johanna Basford collection -

Enchanted Forest
Secret Garden 
Lost Ocean

Here are a few photos of my colouring so far.




I must admit when I colouring I'm so relaxed and I am sleeping better at night.  So now I have to say that it is another hobby to add to the rest.


Thank you for dropping by, please leave a comment
and if you like what I do please press the join/follow button at the top.

Karen
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment