Friday 19 July 2013

Brown Sugar Challenge # 51 - card two

Here is my second card for the Brown Sugar Challenge #51

Again I need to apologise but I can't get the links to work on my iPad or if I'd tell the truth I don't know how, lol so please for forgive me.

Our theme for this challenge is Anything Goes



This card is in the shape of a easel card, s standard a6 size.
I used some free papers I got in a magazine and mounted it onto pink card from
my stash of scraps.

The image is from our sponsors Bugaboo Stamps which I coloured
with promarkers and mounted it onto a pink base, which was cut with a spellbinder die -
A2 card creator - polka dots and used my hot glue gun to attach the flowers. To hold the easel
part upright I used a piece of pink ribbon about one and half inch wide with a piece of ribbon on top
from my ribbon stash.

I stamped a happy birthday sentiment and used one of the narrow spellbinder dies 
from the same set.


Our sponsors for my second card is




bug+badge



Thanks for stopping by and please don't forget to stopped by my other design team 
friends blogs to look at their beautiful creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment