Friday 19 July 2013

Brown Sugar Challenge #51 - card one

First can I apologise but I can't seem to get links to work on my iPad or if I would tell the truth I don't know how to do it, so please forgive me.

It's hard to believe its Friday again and as Im sitting beside the pool in sunny Salou  as the kids are splashing about and the hubby lying sleeping I am writing up this post for Brown Sugar Challenge #51.


The theme is - Anything Goes


For this card again I used some spotted paper which I received with a magazine which I matted onto pink card.  Then i placed a piece of ribbon over the middle of this and took a piece of blue check paper also free from a magazine matted onto yellow card and placed it to the left side of the card on top of the of first layers.  My image is from the paper nest dolls and is coloured in with promakers, matted onto a piece of pink card from my stash and placed towards the right side of the card.  The sentiment is from lily of the valley and mounted onto a pink scallop circle.

 Our sponsors this week is 



Please make sure and hop on over to the rest of the design team blog and look at their beautiful creations.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and please come back to see more of my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment