Sunday 30 June 2013

Sushi Dolls Design Team Call

Hi All

Todays card is for Sushi Doll Design Team Call

The image I used is call Slurp Slurp.  



I coloured the image in with promarkers, gone round it with salty ocean distress ink and
matted it onto some green card some my stash.  The background paper is some
DCVW summer collections and believe it or not I have this for long long
time and I have brought it out once or twice and put in back in again not bearing to
cut it.  The stickers were from the same range which I bought from one of the shopping
channels.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and remember to look in on
Sushi's Blog and have a look around.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Karen! That ice cream looks so yummy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Love the way you tied the whole theme together with the stickers and papers...

    ReplyDelete