Friday 7 June 2013

Brown Sugar Challenge #45

Welcome to my Blog

Well its Friday again and we have a new challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.  I have two cards this week for the challenge for two different sponsors.

The challenge this week is Fabric or Felt

and here is my card


I used an images from our sponsers




I coloured the image with my promarkers.  I used three different pattern fabrics, but this time I stuck the fabric down with comsic shimmer glue and went round the edge with faux stitching in black. I used creative expressions gilding wax in enchanted gold and run it round the edge of my material.  On the edge of my topper image and bottom corner of my fabric I used stampendous fran-tage shabby pink and aged gold.  I three in pink gems in two opposite corners and stamped an image from lily of the valley round sentiment stamps in archival ink - coffee

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and remember to take a look at the other design team members blogs to see the fabulous creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment