Sunday 11 May 2014

My Besties UK Challenge

Hi Everyone 

Here is my card which I am entering into

 My Besties UK

Purple Challenge


Promarkers to colour image 
Spellbinders dies - A2 Fancy Postage Stamps, foliage, D-lites Blooms 3
Tonic dies - Deco frame - Emily
Paper - purple & white cardstock, 8x8 Dreamcatcher fromTrimcraft
Embellishments - Purple gems, Stickles glue

Thanks for taking the time to drop by and read my blog, please leave a comment and it would be lovely if you become a follower.

Karen
Xxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely thanks for joining us over at Besties UK Carol UK DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card Karen , love the flowers . thanks for joining us at My Besties UK .. Debs DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie good luck in the challenge jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty design, Karen - I love those flower embellishments, perfect to compliment your Bestie. Thanx for playing along at My Besties UK.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the design, Thank you for playing along with us at My Bestie UK, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card thanks for joining us at my bestie uk and good luck
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete