Sunday 18 May 2014

Live every moment


Hello everyone

My blog post today is well out of my comfort zone I think but I must say I enjoyed doing it.  


I had an old cardboard box lying in my room so I cut it up and put it away thinking that I would use it, well I pulled it out again and turn it into what I think is not a bad effort.  I watch some videos on a few friends and think if only I could do that.  


In my project I used my free stamps from Indigo Blu which I got from a magazine I had bought, some archival black ink, misting inks and some gesso.

I have decided to enter this into the 

Indigo Blu Challenge

Thank you for stopping by and looking at my blog, please
leave a comment and it would be lovely if you would click on the follow button.

Karen Xxx


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Karen .... great use of the free stamps. Thank you for joining in with the IndigoBlu Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, lvoe the colour combo.

    Thanks for entering the IndigoBlu challenge
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Karen! What a fantastic piece. Thanks for joining us at IndigoBlu. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete