Sunday 5 January 2014

Pringle Storage

Hi everyone

I promised to myself in 2014 to do more crafting and also more blogging on various things and also on the things I make.  I was watching a stream by Jean (The Musical Scrapper) on Saturday night she was doing her streamathon video update on her desk calender/organiser and I decided to start on my storage for my pens and things.

I always buy my kids Pringles for their Christmas stockings (including big kid hubby) and I told them to save me the tubs.  


I wash and dried them out and then cut them to the size I wanted the containers to be.


I covered them with papers from my stash (apologies don't know the brand).


I attached some hessian ribbon around the top and overlapped the edge to cover up my rough cutting and then attached cream vintage over the top.  I had some string cream pearl strand so I then attached them on top of the lace.  I used hot glue and glued them together once I had them placed where  I wanted them.  I attached a last minute container at the front of it to store my tweezers


and here is my finished project with all my tools in it.  I must admit I am pleased the way it turned out and it has pride of place on my desk.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful job done Karen, it looks amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant idea, and well done, really like it...blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great and excellent idea. I really like it.
    Glo.x

    ReplyDelete