Monday 23 September 2013

My little POSER

Hi everyone

Thought I would put up a photo of one of my layout pages. I found these pictures of my daughter has got taken of herself on a disc and the tittle suits her when about 90% of the photos on it were of her, lol.





What I used

Green, pink and blue card stock from Bazzill basics
Pattern card stock from my stash
Rosette was made out of the Bazzill basics card stock
Blue banner is from Bazzill basics - Just the Edge cardstock strips
Silver card stock from my stash and the also the letters was sprites with
Pink bubblegum - tattered angels glimmer mist
Jade teal, Sew view and Meadow lime - cosmic shimmer misting inks, this was also used to sprites the white card stock.



Thank you for looking around my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dana, this is not my usual scrapping, but one I like now

    ReplyDelete