Friday 27 September 2013

Brown Sugar Challenge #61

Oh my word its Friday again which only means another


Our theme is week is - Black and Bling


What I used

The image is a Kenny K Digital Download
Vikki Lee Vicious
Printed on Ultimate graphic white paper and
coloured in with a range of greys and black promarkers. I used
A2 Plain Die from spellbinders and then cut out the deckle
edge from spellbinders as well. In the background I inked
a square embossing folder that I got free from a magazine with
versamark ink pad and run it through my big shot and then embossed
it with silver embossing powder.
I cut the You Rock sentiment from the Cricut Phrases cartridge
and layered it up putting 2mm clear gems to bling it up. I also used 
6mm clear gems in the corners.

Our sponsors this week is




So head on over to our challenge blog HERE to enter your lovely creations and
to look at the rest of the Design Team projects.

Thank you again for looking at my blog. 


1 comment: