Sunday 17 March 2013

Mother's Day


 Brown Sugar Design Team Call 



I thought I would try out for a design team call from brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk, the deadline in the 25th March.  This is a great blog to visit for challenges and ideas.

This is a picture of the card I made for my mum for Mother's Day, she just loved it and believe it or not it is still sitting on the mantle piece.
   
I folded a piece of cream card to the size of 5 ¾ x 7 ¼.  The red card is a piece of core color from coredinations and I embossed it with garden lattice and sanded it down using my sand it tool and I used my distress tool around the edges.   I cut another piece of cream card stock 4 x 61/4 and also die cut from decorative rectangles, stamped it with classic rose from stampendous, coloured it in and attached it to the cream card stock.  I embellished it with a piece of lace, a few paper flowers, adhesive pearls and pearl swirls.  I stamped a sentiment image onto kraft card stock and die cut it with lacey circles.


No comments:

Post a Comment