Friday 29 March 2013

Brown Sugar Challenge 35 - Flowers


Hello and Welcome to my first post as being a Design Team Member for Brown Sugar Challenge

Today is the start of a new challenge and the theme is

"Flowers".



Digital Image is from QKR StampedeBear

I coloured the image in with my promarkers.
I also used Spellbinders dies, Stampin Up Ribbon,
flowers from Wild Orchard Crafts and
black swirls and pearls from Creative Expressions

Our Sponsors this week is 


Please have a look at the other design team blogs for inspiration on this challenge and be sure to stop at 
Brown Sugar Challenge
and join in on the challenge


Thanks for stopping by

Karen
xXx



5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Well done with the colouring and I love that pearl swirl. This is perfect for the challenge.

    Welcome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen..
    I'm one of the DT member for Brown Sugar.. I'm following your blog know.. Come and visit me at http://qiquilly.blogspot.com/
    Great to have you for team A
    Hugs..
    Qie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete