Friday 29 April 2016

Sending you a note

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Over at Brown Sugar we have a new challenge starting today.

Theme: One for the Boys

So here is my card for this week


This card is made up off a pece of A4 white card stock folded in half, I cut the front in half and attached a piece of project acetate.  Using some blue card stock I layered into my card and then place patterned paper on top.  My image was already coloured which was a help as to what coloured scheme i chose.  I cut it out using a spellbinder die and again matted and layered into with the same colour scheme as the base card.  Finished it up with a sentiment that came with the image and a few black gems in each corner.  i matted and layed the inside from cover the same way as I done the front which meant it hid the glue which I attached the acteate with and the inside of the back which with the sctate show through.

Items used:-
White, blue cardstock
blacka gems
Patterned paper by My Minds Eye - Big Boy Stack
project acetate
Collall photglue
Spellbinder die - Labels 26
Coloured image from 


Sponsor - Imagine That



 Store Blog - http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com 
Prize - $10 gift certificate 



Thank you for dropping by and 
 be sure to stop and check out the


and see the cards from the rest of the design team.

If you like what you see please press the join/follow button on the side above.


Karen Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment