Wednesday 23 March 2016

Clay Creations

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Say hello to Little Miss

Oh what can I say I have started play with some polymer clay that I purchased a long time ago and this is my second little figure the first one was Easter related which I will blog later.  If I was honest this clay was purchased while I was off recovering from my op (oh my that will be 3 years in August this year).  I have been inspired by a lovely lady who appears on Create and Craft call Kathryn Sturrock, she has a real gift for this crafting material and makes some fantastic creations, her website is Karacter Krafts, also drop by her Facebook page Sugar Buttons


Another lady I have been watching lady in Jan Clement May, this is a take on a figure that is in one of her books Sugar Figures.  This lady works with sugar paste and makes figures for her cakes. 




My plan is to make some different figures to use as cake toppers and sell them through my blog, Etsy or eBay sites, but as I have just taken up this craft I think a little practise first, lol.  Keep an eye out for my Easter project which I will blog in the next day or two.

Thank you for dropping by, please leave a comment
and if you like what I do please press the join/follow button at the top.

Karen
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    super cute and cool creation
    Happy Easter
    grtjs lisbeth

    ReplyDelete