Wednesday 16 September 2015

My small haul video

Hi everyone thanks for stopping by.

I have ventured out and made a video on a small haul I received from


Please if you have a spare moment go have a wee look and tell me what you think.  The camera that I used is an inexpensive webcam and the quality might not be up to scratch, but I think it will do at the moment just to see how things go.



I am trying to get used to the sound of my own voice and thinking to myself do I really speak like that, lol, as they say the camera never lies.

Once again thank you for dropping by and please feel free to follow my blog and tell your friends to call by and say hello.

Thank you for dropping by, please leave a comment and if you like what I do
please press the join/follow button at the top.


Karen Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment