Friday 20 June 2014

Hi everyone

Its Friday again and oh my its been a hectic week, with work, getting our pre-schoolers ready for their graduation, and then my laptop crashing.  I have been using my ipad to do work, but I really missed my lappy, now I have it back and I think touch wood I will have no more problems.

Here is my card for


Theme  - Dots and/or Stripes



I used and image from our sponsors and coloured it in with my promarkers.  The papers used were free from a Magazine I purchased and the flowers are from a Spellbinders Di-Lites Blooms 3 and Mini Blooms from Tattered Lace.




Prize - 3 Digi images of winners choice


Thank you for dropping by and for all your lovely comments,
 be sure to stop and check out the


and see the cards from the rest of the design team.


Karen Xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the image and embellishments
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that image - colours and papers beautiful and I just love those flowers - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your kind comments I really appreciate you all taking the time to come along to my blog and also taking the time to comment. Xxx

    ReplyDelete