Friday 26 April 2013

Brown Sugar Challenge #39


Hi Everyone

We have eventually got our bathroom finished after about 3 weeks fitting and unfitting toilets due to them leaking. We have now the expense of a new front door at the present one has cracked with the sun and is leaking water into the hall not so good for a new carpet which thankfully isn't fitted yet.  Right less of me wittering on and more about the challenge.


I have one card for my challenge this week for Brown Sugar Challenge.


Today is the start of a new challenge and the theme is 



"Bunnies"





On this card I used a image from QKR Stampede (link below) and 
coloured it with Promarkers.  The paper is from a paper pack which has
been in my stash for a while its called Papermania For Him and some orange card.
Embellishments were a few orange gems, a button threaded iwth bakers twine with
a little hammer and wrench charms.


Our sponsors this week are



I am going to use this card to enter into the
following challenges

I love Promarkers - square card with something round on it
Pennys Challenges - Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes



Thank you for dropping by and be sure to stop and check out  
and see the cards from the rest of the design teams.



3 comments:

  1. This is super cool. What a bunny dude...

    Great colours and love the textures.

    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant card, super image and I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so totally CUTE!!! Great patterns and colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete